Friday, April 27, 2012

We Are Young

Hey Lovelies,

As some of you many know, I celebrated my 26th birthday on the 12th of this month. I was lucky enough to spend my birthday supporting my FAV nonprofit, Wish Upon a Wedding, at our 2nd Annual Tacky Wedding Pub Crawl. I had a blast and I truly love my board members because WE ARE YOUNG at heart!

The 2nd Annual Tacky Wedding Pub Crawl benefiting Wish Upon a Wedding

The Pub Crawl allows us to raise additional funds associated with granting wedding wishes to deserving couples like Christian + Alexis and Tiffany + Mark. Check out their amazing love stories and learn more about what Wish Upon a Wedding is all about! I'll post more pics soon.

We Are Young is also one of my FAV songs right now and if you haven't heard it please check it out. I tip my hat to FUN. and Janelle Monae for this amazing song and GLEE rocked it too.




Have a great day, my lovelies! Stay young.

 Blissfully,

~Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment