Thursday, December 1, 2011

What's In a Look

Let me start by saying...If you had any idea how long it took me to get this one picture done lol. This was after a very productive "Coffee Break", a mix and mingle event called Reveal at Cha Champagne and Wine Bar (one of my fav spots), a stop by Fox Hollow (another great spot) to visit a friend, and a late dinner at Max's Wine Dive. I know it's crazy but its my life.

I just love the mix of textures and colors in this outfit! I must admit I'm kinda proud of myself.

Plum Sweater, black short sleeve cardigan, navy blue pencil skirt (the material slips my mind), black tights, teal suede heels, mustard yellow scarf, and Pearl Earrings of course!!
Anyway, I promise the photos will get better and hopefully the outfits will help you think outside the box as well.

Blissfully,

~Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment