Friday, January 20, 2012

Getting Ready for Something Big

Hello Everyone,

Sorry its been so long since I've posted but I know ya'll will forgive me. So if any of ya'll follow my blog for P.S. You're Lovely you probably know most of what I'm about to type but just in case you don't I'll fill you in. I have my very first trunk show coming up this Saturday and let me just say that my nerves are getting to me. I love what I do but I think I have a small fear of people having the chance to judge something that is my passion in person...in real time...with me there. I know it sounds crazy but hey, we all have something that gets to us.

So, in the mist of all this I've been getting my collection together and getting together new pieces. I'm so happy with everything and it has really been an inspiring time.

On top of all that, the week of the show I decide to get sick.... Yep, I'm sick and have been taking medicine for the past couple days trying to get well. I'm finally feeling better and now I'm getting ready for my mommy to come into town in the morning and get all these last minute things done. Keep me in your prayers and if you're in the Houston area and happen to see this post please come check me out.



Blissfully,

~Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment