Friday, February 10, 2012

Long Time, No Hear...Please Forgive Me

Hello Lovelies,

I know that I have been neglecting my blog but bare with me. Lots has been going on and things are really starting to move so let me catch you up real quick.

Firstly, the Flaws & All Trunk Show was a HUGE success and I'm so thankful to everyone that came out to support me. I had the chance to meet genuine behind one of my FAV blogs, God's Favorite Shoes and got over my fear of starting all over again. You can now purchase some of my pieces from P.S. You're Lovely at Beatniks!! Yay! Here's the little video recap I made of the show.

Secondly, I have decide to move to The Heights! Yep, I'm super excited about this decision because I totally love the area and the way of life in that part of Houston. It is going to be a BIG change for me because I'm giving up my beautiful huge apt for a much smaller duplex fixer upper but it has my creative juices flowing so I'm ready to refocus and reorganize my life.


Lastly, I can't tell you all the details yet but another one of my favorite boutiques here in Houston wants to carry my line and we are already working on the Trunk Show for her store. I'm so blessed to have her on my side. Once I have all the details I'll be doing a post on how great this woman and her store really are!


That's all for now but I promise to try and do better.

Blissfully,

~Crystal


P.S. On a side note I just want to let you all know right now that I am not the best person when it comes to sentence structure, where comas go, and all that jazz so please forgive me in advance. I type the way I talk to friends and sometimes that means run on sentences and a whole lot of other errors that would warrant a failing grade in English. Sad but true so just roll with the punches and I'll try not to lose you.

No comments:

Post a Comment