Thursday, February 16, 2012

Time Capsule

Hey Lovelies,

This is a really quick post. So a couple of nights ago I was going through my closet in a desperate effort to down size before the big move and I came across a blast from the past. It was my prom gown that I wore my Junior year of High School when my boyfriend took me to his Senior prom. Since I had tried on everything in my closet I decided to give myself a laugh and try to fit into my FAV dress of 2003. Guess what?
Excuse the mess...my closet exploded that night. Oh yeah, and the black stockings. It was cold that day and I wasn't about to take them off for a picture.

 IT FIT! Yep, it fit like a glove. So know I'm wondering how loose it was that night because I was a smooth 120 at most and was rocking XS and size 2. I haven't seen those numbers in a while...no complaints though. I think I look mighty fine!

That's all for now.What's in your Fashion Time Capsule?



Blissfully,

~Crystal


No comments:

Post a Comment