Monday, February 13, 2012

MAD!

Hello Lovelies,

No, I'm not upset but it caught your attention, didn't it? I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and for those of you in Texas...well, I hope you stayed dry. Now, here's a little list of things I'm MAD about...


  • This DIY Platform Bed - Anyone want to make it for me? It would go perfect with my new spot in the Heights! Get ready for "The Pains of Decorating" post once I move in.
  • Source: bhg.com via Crystal on Pinterest

  • PEARLS - I'm MAD about Pearls and I hope you are too because I have a little event for you. P.S. You're Lovely and One Green Street are coming together for this one and I'm soo trilled. More deets to follow but I had to send out a little tease.


You see? It all had a point and it was fun getting there. AND I promise I will start posting pics again soon. I've been slacking with taking pics of myself lately lol. Until next time...

Blissfully,

~Crystal


No comments:

Post a Comment