Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Neutral Love

Hello Lovlies,

I took these pictures last week but they never made it to the blog in the midst of the moving week with mom that just took place. I HATE PACKING. Anywho, I love neutrals and earth tones and there really is no reason why anyone can't rock them. Shades of browns and green....it has to match because that's exactly what Mother Earth looks like! She's not one shade, she's versatile! Lol.

Jacket: Anthropologie Dress: Forever 21
This jacket is made by a company called Cartonnier and is carried exclusively by Anthropologie. I swear I love everything this line has come out with! They no longer have this one but keep your eyes open next time you visit an Anthro. 

The dress I picked up on a rather unexciting trip to Vegas last year. My little ray of sunshine was finding a Forever 21 big enough to cause need for a camel pack, a compass, and a sack lunch.

Boots: $9.99 Shoe Store Necklace:  My Eyes Are Green from P.S. You're Lovely

Here's a close up of My Eyes Are Green.
Photo taken by the  AMAZING Obi Grant
Have a wonderful week and stay tune for adventures in decorating once I get into my new place.



 Blissfully,

~Crystal


No comments:

Post a Comment